University of Arizona - South Campus
United States of America - Tucson
- Flipping the Lecture: Students Demonstrate Learning with the Panopto Video Capture System
- E-Learning in PreK-3: Selecting and Designing Grade-Level Appropriate Online Tutorials
- E-Learning in PreK-3: What happens when Gen X designers create online tutorials for Gen Z learners?
- Assessing Online Learning with Digital Audio and Video
- Technology Input Versus Input and Output: Does It Result in Learning Differences Among Elementary School Students?
- E-Cooperative: Effective Development of Group Presentation Projects from a Distance
- Student Interactive Television Presentations: Local Vs Remote