Go to the EdMedia 2023 Vienna Conference »
- Covid-19 Pandemic effects on the preparation of preservice teachers’ technology integration skills
- Preparing TPACK Ready Preservice Teachers Using Technology Integration During Covid-19 Pandemic
- Perceptions of Technology Integration Skills Among Pre-Service Teachers in an Inclusive Classroom Setting
- Does participation in technology workshops affect preservice K-12 teachers’ perceptions for teaching readiness?
- Does a Web 2.0 based technology integration course develop TPACK ready preservice teachers?
- Using a technology integration course to move from student to teacher centered technology integrated approach
- In-service Teachers’ Perceptions Toward iPad Integration
- Academic Integrity: A Comparison of Online vs. Face-to-Face Teacher Education Students
- The Influence of Technology Skills on Preservice and Inservice Teachers’ Perceived Ability to Integrate Technology
- Teachers' learner-centered beliefs and concerns regarding instructional technology