Go to the SITE 2020 Conference »
- What do Teacher Educators think of Teacher Education Technology Competencies?
- Assessing the Learning Experiences of Geriatric Learners during Web-Based Instruction with Neurophysiological Methods
- A Framework for Designing Instructional Computer-Based Simulations: Research-Based Strategies for Appropriate Design
- Evaluation of an Instructional Design and Technology Master Level Program
- Measuring Cognition in Computer-Based Instruction Using an EEG: A Review of the Literature
- An Initial Framework for the Design of an Emotionally Responsive Animated Pedagogical Agent