Go to the E-Learn 2019 Conference »
Faculty of Education, University of ottawa.
Canada - Ottawa
- The Social Construction of Online 3D Cognition: A Qualitative Study with Elders on Word of Warcraft.
- Investigating the link among flow, social interaction and ICT skills with WOW
- Cognitive Benefits of Digital Games for Older Adults
- Building Online Educational Games for Seniors: The Bingo Game Revisited
- Theory of activity and fun factor in serious games: The case of social game about financial literacy for the classroom.
- Serious Games for Secondary School Students: Ergonomics and Motivational Support Mechanisms
- Using Digital Games to Enhance Older Adults' Cognitive Skills and Social Lives
- OnLine Distance Learning for francophone's Teachers and school Principals