Go to the SITE 2022 Conference »
Western Galilee College
Israel - Akko
- What predicts the use of parental strategies: Active mediation, technical monitoring, or restrictive mediation?
- Emotional costs among students with learning disabilities and ADHD in online learning during the Covid-19 epidemic
- The effect of online teaching workshops on lecturers' readiness to teach online (before and at the beginning of the Covid-19 outbreak)
- What do parents really know about their child's online behavior?
- Level of digital literacies among Israeli college educational students
- Cyberbullying and its influence on academic, social, and emotional development of undergraduate students
- Normative Beliefs About Cyberaggression in Israeli Youth
- The impact of modeling and mentoring on pre-service teachers to use technological pedagogical content knowledge
- Gender Effect on Student Teachers’ Attitudes toward Peer Feedback in a Wiki Learning Environment
- "Is there anybody out there": Twitter as a support environment for first year teachers' online induction workshop