Go to the EdMedia 2023 Vienna Conference »
- GPTeammate: A Design Fiction on the Use of Variants of the GPT Language Model as Cognitive Partners for Active Learning in Higher Education
- Tracing Shared Emphases within Learning, Design, and Technology Education: A Bloom's Analysis of Selected LDT Student Learning Outcome Statements
- Fostering Design Thinking Traits of Empathy and Ideation through Team Negotiations in a Graduate-level Instructional Design Education Course
- Creativity and Design Thinking: Crucial Mindsets in Instructional Design Education
- Fostering Creative Student Mindsets Through Inclusion in a Redesign of Online Student-led Interventions
- On Creating a Sustaining In-house Resource for Educational Innovation & Research: The Design Studio Model
- A Method for Assessing the Complexity of Pedagogical Interventions in Videoconferencing Learning Environments
- Part 1: What is the relationship between technology and creativity?
- Part 2: What is the relationship between technology and creativity?
- Exploring Students’ Embodiment Strategies for Telepresence