University of Oklahoma
United States of America - Russellville
I am Department Head and Professor of Curriculum and Instruction at Arkansas Tech University
- Virtual Reality & Extended Reality: Possibilities, Problems, and Priorities for Teacher Educators
- Publishing in Contemporary Issues in Technology & Teacher Education
- Learning Together: Faculty and Preservice Teachers Learning about iPads in a Blended Cohort PD Model
- "Googlizing” productivity tool integration for pre-service teachers
- iEducate: a mini-conference about iPads in Education for Preservice Teachers
- Social Media Use and FoMO While Studying Abroad
- Attitudes Toward and Use of iPads in a College of Education One-to-One Program
- Faculty and PreService Teacher Technology Partnerships: Putting 21st Century Skills into Practice.
- How Preservice Elementary Teachers Envision the Role of Technology and Science in their Future Classrooms
- Supporting PreService Technology Integration: Transition from a Single Stand Alone Course
Dr. Cullen is a Professor and the Department Head of Curriculum and Instruction at Arkansas Tech University. Previously she was the Director of Digital Strategy for the Jeannine Rainbolt College of Education and an Associate Professor in the Learning Science Program. She has taught a variety of courses about integrating technology in meaningful ways to enhance education and student success and is a regular national speaker and has been recognized as an Apple Distinguished Educator since 2015. She has several certifications including Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, SCRUM Master, and Adobe Captivate Specialist.
Tcullen@atu.edu @DrTerriC on social media