Go to the SITE 2022 Conference »
University of Eastern Finland
Finland - Joensuu
- Pupils’ experiences of utilizing learning analytics to support self-regulated learning in two phenomenon-based study modules
- Emotional behavior in quantitative research methods course for preservice teachers. Learning analytics approach.
- Learning analytics in teaching and learning processes in multiple contexts
- Learning Analytics Pedagogy - Possibilities and Challenges
- Insight of supporting the learning of a challenging content for special education preservice teachers with learning analytics
- Examining TPACK in Practice Across Teacher Education
- Ingredients for a positive view of Flipped Classroom in higher education
- Best of Finland: Mapping support strategies for pre-service teachers’ ICT integration: SQD in Finland.
- Best of Finland: Perspectives for the Pre-service Teachers’ Readiness to Take Advantage of ICT in Education
- Students’ perceptions of ICT use in higher education context