University of Houston
United States of America - Houston
Clinical Assistant Professor of Learning, Design, and Technology in the Department of Curriculum and Instruction in the College of Education at the University of Houston; President of the ISTE Inclusive Learning Network; Co-Chair of the UDL SIG
SITE 2021 Online
- Poster: Access to Build to Internalize: Online Professional Development on UDL Implementation in India and UAE
- The INCLUDE Collaboratory: Building an International Network of Professionals to Grow and Share Exemplary Inclusive Practices in Education
- Varied Pathways of a UDL Journey: Strategic Inclusive Design Reflections and Next Steps
- Building Computational Thinking Through Teachable Machine
- Applying UDL in Online Environments and MOOCs with Fidelity: What Does this Mean and How can it be Accomplished?
- Inclusive Instructional Design Efforts Around the World
- Stop, Collaborate, and Listen: Facilitating Community, Connection, and Communication in the Online Classroom
- Inclusive Instructional Design and UDL Around the World
- Using UDL-related methods in education, teacher training, and job-development for young women with developmental disabilities in India
- Best Practices for Teacher Educators to Address Digital Security Issues in Synchronous Sessions and Webinars
Susie Gronseth focuses on breaking down barriers to learning through using technologies in ways that engage learners, represent content in a variety of ways, and provide opportunities for learners to demonstrate their knowledge and skills. She specializes in strategies for teaching in online environments, where learners can be in the same city or across the world. Along with other faculty and doctoral students in the Learning, Design, and Technology program area at the University of Houston, she is involved with the development, teaching, and research on several Massive Open Online Courses, that have enrolled thousands of learners around the world over the past few years. She currently serves as President of the International Society for Technology in Education's Inclusive Learning Network, a professional group that is focuses on designing instruction for all learners to be successful. She has a Ph.D. in instructional systems technology from Indiana University.