Old Dominion University
- A Comparison Among Trained Facilitators, Face-to-Face, and On-Line Students’ on the Presence of Particular Behavioral Attributes Associated with Successful Urban Teaching
- A Comparison of Traditional and On-Line Environments and the Effects on Developing Effective Urban Educators
- Can Effective Urban Teachers Be Developed in an Online Environment?
- Does Literature Belong in the STEM Equation for Urban High-Poverty Elementary Schools?
- Connecting with the Caribbean
- Mentoring Pre Service Teachers Through Social Media
- Incorporating Best Practices in Mathematics Methods Courses: A Comparison of Teletechnet and Traditional Classrooms