Rosa Cendros Araujo
Canada - London
Ph.D. Student and Online Teacher. Passionate about educational technology, online collaboration and visual tools for learning.
Areas of interest
Western UniversitySeptember 2015-Present
Universidad Rafael Belloso ChacinJanuary 2014-Present
- Integrating Computational Thinking in Mathematics and Science Teacher Education
- HOUR(s and Hours) OF (Math +) CODE
- Online Collaborative Visual Representations: A Scoping Review
- Open Online Module for Computational Thinking in Mathematics Education
- Online tools for small-group discussion: a comparison between threaded forums and collaborative mind-maps
- Knowledge, attitudes and beliefs in teacher candidates’ classroom practice
Online teacher and Instructional Designer, with over 6 years of experience in curriculum design, E-Learning, teacher training, research and management of distance education projects.