Southwest Minnesota State University
United States of America - Marshall
I am interested in technology for preservice teacher education and for inservice teacher professional development. I am also a former secondary mathematics teacher, so I'm interested in technology applications in teaching K-12 mathematics.
Minnesota Rural Education Association
- I Wish My Teacher Preparation Program Knew… What Changes Should Be Made to Teacher Preparation Programs to Improve the Experience for Pre-Service Teachers
- Self-Efficacy of Pre-service Early Childhood Teachers Participating in an Online Environment versus a Traditional College Setting
- ‘APP’lications for Mobile Computing in K-12 and Pre-service Education
- Turn up the H.E.A.T.: Give your Students the HOTS they Need
- Teacher Education for the 21st Century Classroom: Spanning the Digital Divide
taught HS math for 10 years; now chair of the education department at Southwest MN State University in Marshall, MN, where I teach courses in Education Technology, Secondary general teaching methods, and Middle/Secondary Math Methods, along with occasional courses in Graduate Education.