Washington State University-Pullman
- Does a Pedagogical Agent Facilitate Learning in a Learner-Attenuated System-Paced Learning Environment?
- Does a Pedagogical Agent’s Gender Impact Learner’s Perceptive Responses in a Learner-Attenuated System-Paced Learning Environment?
- Examining cultural and technological barriers to Native American students’ use of online college degree programs
- Concept Maps as Metacognitive Instructional Tools for English Language Learners
- Pedagogical Agents and Learning: Are They Worth the Cost?
- The Effect of Animated Concept Maps on Knowledge Transfer
- Learning with collaborative concept maps: A Meta-Analysis
- A Qualitative Review of Research on Learning with Collaborative Concept Maps
- Traditional and Online Forms of Education: Proposing a Common Ground
- Influence of Video Learning on Sex Education – Towards Eradicating AIDS in Africa