Go to the SITE 2020 Conference »
Southern Utah University
- The Effect of Anonymity on Online Peer Assessment: Quality of Feedback and Students' Attitudes
- Students’ Preferred Media in Online Learning and Online Technology Self-Efficacy
- Students' Attitudes Towards Mobile Learning and Mobile Device Usage in the U.S. and Israel Universities
- A Cross-Cultural Group Activity Using Google Hangouts:Perceived Ease of Use and Usefulness
- VoiceThread in the Elementary Classroom: A practical look at student-perceived enjoyment and learning through the use of digital storytelling
- Using Web 2.0 in Online Learning: What Students Said About VoiceThread
- Think Globally, Go Beyond Campus: Developing Cultural Consciousness Through Online Collaboration
- "Factors That Affect Teachers' Attitudes Toward Using Technology Through a Comparison of U.S. and Japanese Practices"
- International students’ perceptions of online learning: benefits and challenges.
- Integrating technology into a multicultural education course for preservice teachers