Go to the SITE 2020 Conference »
Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education (SITE); Kean University
United States of America - Union
Past President, Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education (SITE); Executive Director, School for Global Education & Innovation
- Augmented and Virtual Reality as Tools for Learning in Formal and Informal Environments
- From “Dead” to “Critical” Languages, Learning through Innovation and Technology Integration
- National Technology Leadership Summit 2014: Make It! Wear It! But do so Informally!
- Taking it Outdoors: Personalized Learning Technologies and Place-Based Education
- Intelligent Classrooms, Smart Students: The Potential of Wearable Devices in Education
- “Namaste” and “Kush Amdeed”: Integrating Digital Media and PBL into a University-based Hindi and Urdu Language Training Program
- EDUsummIT 2013 Call to Action: Outcomes from the 2013 International Summit on ICT in Education
- Why Mobile Devices Can't Transform Learning (But Should!)
- Design for Learning: Space Matters!
- Research-informed Strategies to address Educational Challenges in a Digitally Networked World: The EDUsummIT 2013 Action Agenda