Australia - Melbourne
- What do published abstracts reveal about the TPACK research community? Let us tell you!
- What do Teacher Educators think of Teacher Education Technology Competencies?
- Enhancing assessment feedback with audio, video and screencast technologies
- Practicing and prospective teachers’ pedagogical reasoning about using technology in their educational practice
- A construct map for TPACK: developing an empirically derived description of increasing TPACK proficiency
- PCK and TPCK/TPACK: More than Etiology
- Part 1: Rethinking Learning in the Digital Age – Implications for Teacher Education
- Part 2: Rethinking Learning in the Digital Age – Implications for Teacher Education
- If There’s TPACK, is There Technological Pedagogical Reasoning and Action?
- Unpacking TPACK: reconsidering knowledge and context in teacher practice.
Dr Michael Phillips is a lecturer in digital technologies in the Faculty of Education at Monash University. Prior to his current role teaching about and researching the social impacts of emerging educational technology Michael was a secondary school teacher and leader for more than 10 years.