Go to the E-Learn 2019 Conference »
Melissa A. Thomeczek
Southern Illinois University
- Funding Technology Integration Responsibly for Sustainability
- Providing Quality Technology Professional Development
- iPads for Inquiry
- Learning in MUVEs…Really?
- A New Digital Divide: Bridging the Generation Gap
- Synthetic Learning: Are Hands-On Technology Enriched Activities Increasing Students’ Learning?
- History in the hands of students.
- Infusing Handheld Technologies into the Classroom: Designing Meaningful Learning Experiences for K-12 Students
- Infusing technology with mini-grants: Faculty perceptions of the experience.
- Infusing Technology into the Classroom: Using Mini-Grants to Facilitate Change.