Go to the E-Learn 2019 Conference »
Michigan State University
United States of America - East Lansing
Areas of interest
- Examining the Alignment of Foreign Language Teachers’ Technology Use Intention and Actual Usage
- Crowdfunding Education with DonorsChoose.org: All Things Equal?
- A construct map for TPACK: developing an empirically derived description of increasing TPACK proficiency
- Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam: Methodological Considerations and Challenges for Studying Educators’ Twitter Use
- The Impact of Teachers’ Beliefs on Their Different Uses of Technology
- Back to the Gaming Board: Understanding Games and Education through Board Game Reviews
- What Factors Matter for Engaging Others in an Educational Conversation on Twitter?
- A Tweet by Any Other Frame: Three Approaches to Studying Educator Interactions on Twitter
- Avoiding Madness in our Methods: Considerations for Twitter Research in Teacher Education
- A Tale of Two Twitters: Synchronous and Asynchronous Use of the Same Hashtag