University of New Mexico
United States of America - Albuquerque
- Reflecting on the Intersection of Bias and Research Design in Educational Technologies
- Meet the Editors: Publishing About Educational Technology Research and Practice
- D-LITE(d) in our Beliefs: Practical Examples of the Revised NCTE Position Statement on Teaching English Language Arts with Technology
- Updating NCTE’s Belief Statements on Integrating Technology into the ELA Classroom: Turning Theory into Action and Building Capacity for Theoretical and Practical Applications
- Blended Learning for Diverse Students: Exploring Issues of Cultural Responsiveness, Personalization, Inclusion, and Access
Mary Rice is an assistant professor of literacy at the University of New Mexico. Her research focuses on issues of equity and access to digital literacies. She was named an Emerging Scholar fellow for the Online Learning Consortium in 2018 and she is currently an assistant editor of the Online Learning journal. She has published two books with Emerald Press: Adolescent boys' literate identity (2011) and Exploring pedagogies for diverse learners online (2015).