Go to the SITE 2022 Conference »
Martonia Gaskill, Ph.D.
University of Nebraska Kearney
United States of America - Kearney
- Empowering Early Childhood Teachers for Program Completion Through the Integration of Technology
- Dynamics and definitions of disengagement in post-COVID: Preliminary results of a survey of higher ed educators
- An Investigation of Medical Faculty Perceptions on Teaching Online for the First Time During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Principles of Effective Online Instruction: An Overview of an Online Professional Development for Online/Remote Teaching
- Improving Student Advising and Success with Online Communities
- Bibliometric Analysis: A Research Methodology Approach to Evaluate and Quantify the State of Research in Science and Education.
- Bibliometric Analysis and COVID-19: State of the Global Research Conducted During the Most Significant Pandemic of the 21st Century
- Virtual Reality, 3D and 2D Learning: A Study in Visual, Interactive Technology in Medicine.
- Virtual Reality, 3D and 2D Learning: A Study in Visual, Interactive Tools in the Field of Medicine.
- Conducting Bibliometric Analysis: Workshop on Evaluating and Quantifying the State of Research in Any Field or Academic Area
- Emerging Technologies for Learning and Teaching
- Learning Design
- Creativity, Design Thinking, & Innovation
- Digital Storytelling/Video
- Distance/Flexible Education
- Faculty Development
- Games & Simulations
- Mobile Learning
- Teaching & Learning with Emerging Technologies
- Technological, Pedagogical And Content Knowledge
- Technology Leadership