Go to the SITE 2022 Conference »
Graz University of Technology
Areas of interest
- Social Media in Learning and Teaching
- Information Systems
Graz University of TechnologyNovember 2000-Present
- The ReDesign Canvas as a tool for the didactic-methodological redesign of courses and a case study
- Patterns of quiz attempts in a MOOC. The full-points-pattern and other patterns on the way to a successful MOOC in a lecture setting
- A decade of first-semester students surveys concerning IT equipment and communication applications and effect of Covid-19 related experiences for first-year students in 2021.
- How Activities Related to Maker Education Contribute to Overcome Entry Barriers for Girls into Formal Technical Education Pathways – Case Study of Holiday Camps at a Technical Secondary Vocational School in Austria
- The relation of prior IT usage, IT skills and field of study: A multiple correspondence analysis of first-year students at a University of Technology.
- Change of IT equipment and communication applications used by first-semester students from 2011 to 2020 and possible effects of the COVID-19 pandemic: Analysis of a long-term survey.
- Making of an Open Makerspace in a Secondary Vocational School in Austria: Development, Activities, User Behaviour and Gender Balance
- Effects of Remote Learning on Practitioner Integration
- Speech-based Learning with Amazon Alexa
- School Start Screening Tool