Edith Cowan University
EdMedia + Innovate Learning 2019
- A Novel Way to Measure Executive Functions in Primary School Students in an Engaging, Child-Friendly and Valid Way.
- The eFun App: A New Tool to Measure Executive Functions to Support Learning in a Child-Friendly, Valid and Engaging Way.
- Applying a Learning Outcomes Taxonomy to Ensure Digital Literacy in Undergraduate Units of Study
- Mind vs. Machine: A comparison between human analysis and autonomous natural language processing in the classification of learning outcomes
- A Classification Matrix of Examination Items to Promote Transformative Assessment
- Generalised Design Guidelines for Supporting Knowledge Construction and Learning Transfer using 3D, Problem-based Learning Environments
- Where has all the noise gone - self motivation in peer support through social media
- Identifying learning transfer in simulations without access to real world performance measures
- Press Any Key: Repositioning digital literacy as an enabler for self-regulated learning
- Web 2.0 Technologies in Remote Community Schools in Western Australia