Tampere University of Applied Sciences
Finland - Tampere
- Unexpected Insights: A Collaborative Autoethnography of the Experiences of International Students on an Authentic E-Learning Distance Educational Leadership Program
- The LMS versus Social Media: A Case Study Examining the use of Learning Technologies by Brazilian Teachers on a Finnish Teacher Education Program.
- Samba and Sauna: The Implementation of Educational Technology by Brazilian Teachers Participating in a Finnish Online Teacher Education Program.
- The Development of Finnish Global Education: A case study from Tampere University of Applied Sciences focussing on online teacher education and health sciences programs.
- From the Top of the World: A Presentation Examining Efforts to Internationalize Finnish Vocational Higher Education
- From North to South: An Examination of a Finnish Online Teacher Development Program Implemented in Brazil.
- Around the World: A Showcase Examining Efforts to Internationalize Finnish Vocational Higher Education.
- Authentic Education: Lessons from an Online Finnish Teacher Development Program for 21st Century Faculty.
- Going Global: A Fully Online Finnish Teacher Development Program Designed on Authentic E-Learning Principles
- Right Here, Right Now, Online: Using Synchronous Tools to Teach Business Subjects to Students Learning in a Second Language
Senior Lecturer, School of Vocational Teacher Education, Program Director of 21st Century Educators Program and MBA in Educational Leadership at Tampere University of Applied Sciences in Finland. Thirty years experience as an international educator, teaching finance and economics courses in a variety of institutions in Europe and the Middle East before becoming involved in teacher education and the implementation of educational technologies to enhance student learning. I now work in teacher education and training in Finland.