Go to the SITE 2019 Conference »
- Panel- The Future of Higher Education
- Impact Study of Tourism Destinations' eLearning: The Case of the Switzerland Travel Academy
- The context of online training, motivations and barriers on following them by travel agents in the United Kingdom, India and New Zealand.
- A Journey to Select the Most Suitable MOOCs Platform: The Case of a Swiss University
- The Voice of Learners to Understand ICTs Usages in Learning Experiences: a Quanti-qualitative Research Project in Ticino (Switzerland)
- Looking for telecentres sustainbility: the case of the Sustainable Multimedia Telecentre’s project in São Paulo
- eTreasure: Promoting Informal Learning in the Tourism Field Through an SMS-Based Treasure Hunt
- Teacher and Computer Self Efficacy in Brazilian Community Schools
- Teaching Usability Online: the USABLE experience
- Looking for a comprehensive eLearning acceptance framework. A literature review and a tentative map.