USI - UNiversità della Svizzera italiana
Switzerland - Lugano
EdMedia + Innovate Learning 2019
- The Future of Higher Education
- Impact Study of Tourism Destinations' eLearning: The Case of the Switzerland Travel Academy
- The context of online training, motivations and barriers on following them by travel agents in the United Kingdom, India and New Zealand.
- A Journey to Select the Most Suitable MOOCs Platform: The Case of a Swiss University
- The Voice of Learners to Understand ICTs Usages in Learning Experiences: a Quanti-qualitative Research Project in Ticino (Switzerland)
- Looking for telecentres sustainbility: the case of the Sustainable Multimedia Telecentre’s project in São Paulo
- eTreasure: Promoting Informal Learning in the Tourism Field Through an SMS-Based Treasure Hunt
- Teacher and Computer Self Efficacy in Brazilian Community Schools
- Teaching Usability Online: the USABLE experience
- Looking for a comprehensive eLearning acceptance framework. A literature review and a tentative map.
Lorenzo Cantoni graduated in Philosophy and holds a PhD in Education and Linguistics. He is full professor at USI - Università della Svizzera italiana (Lugano, Switzerland), Faculty of Communication Sciences, where he is director of the Institute of Digital Technologies for Communication. His research interests are where communication, education and new media overlap, ranging from computer mediated communication to usability, from eLearning to eTourism and digital Fashion, from ICT4D to eGovernment. He is chair-holder of the UNESCO chair in ICT to develop and promote sustainable tourism in World Heritage Sites, established at USI in 2013. He is USI's Pro-rector for Education and Students' experience, director of the Master in Digital Fashion Communication, done in collaboration with the Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, and member of the board of the Master in International Tourism. L. Cantoni has been Dean of the Faculty (2010-2014) and President of IFITT - International Federation for IT in Travel and Tourism (2014-January 2018).