Universidad de Murcia
Spain - Murcia
Associate Professor (tenured) at the Faculty of Education at the University of Murcia, in Spain.
- Why we must continue exploring Personal Learning Environments
- Linda Castañeda Invited Talk: Why We Must Continue Exploring Personal Learning Environments
- Authentic Tasks, Group Work Roles and Gamification: Constructivist Strategies For Teaching and Learning Emancipated Students.
- How Do Professionals Learn? Designing and Validating an Instrument for Describing the Personal Learning Environments (PLEs) of the last year university students.
- A strange in the mirror? Students perceptions about their digital identity
Dr Linda Castañeda is an associate professor (tenured) in Educational Technology at the Department of Didactics and School Organization at the Faculty of Education, at the University of Murcia in Spain. His field of specialization is the study of the impact of technology in education, in formal, non-formal and informal contexts. His current research focuses on the study of critical perspectives of educational technology, competencies for the digital world and Personal Learning Environments (PLE), on which he has published some recent articles.