Kennesaw State University
United States of America - Kennesaw
Kennesaw State University2011-Present
- Fostering Developmentally Appropriate Technology Integration Considerations with Elementary & Early Childhood Educators
- Fostering Digital Literacy Development with Elementary & Early Childhood Educators
- Best Practice: Accessibility, Pedagogy and Aesthetic Considerations for Online Learning
- Learner Perceptions of Instructional Strategies Implemented in One University’s Inaugural MOOC
- Considering the Context of Teacher Professional Learning: A MOOC Design Case
- Best Practice: Backward Design for Online Learning
- Rethinking Instructional Technology in a Graduate Early Childhood Education Class: Moving Away From TPACK
- Getting a MOOC Off the Ground: From Dream to Reality
- Developing TPACK Thinking With Pre-service Teachers: “Bring Your Own Technology” in Teacher Education Contexts
- Technology and Early Childhood Field Experiences
Dr. Lee Langub (formerly Digiovanni) is an Associate Professor of Early Childhood Education and the Graduate Program Coordinator for the M.Ed. in Early Childhood Education. She earned her B.S.Ed. in Early Childhood Education from the University of Georgia, her M.Ed. in Early Childhood Education from the University of West Georgia, and her Ed.D. in Curriculum Studies with an emphasis in Multicultural Education at Georgia Southern University. Prior to moving to the college level in 2005, she spent fourteen years teaching elementary school in the Metro Atlanta area, including six years as a teacher of the gifted. Currently, courses she teaches include EDUC 3302: Curriculum & Assessment, ECE 7511: Inquiry - Educational Research & Multiple Assessment Strategies, ECE 7531: Research & Implementation in the Classroom, ECE 7543: Research III, ECE 8150: Technology Enriched Curriculum, and EDUC 7761: Characteristics of Gifted Children. Dr. Langub's research interests include technology integration in the K-5 classroom, online teaching pedagogy, and teaching strategies for effective teacher education.
Dr. Langub is the recipient of a 2014 Effective Practice Award honoring innovation in online education from the Online Learning Consortium (formerly the Sloan-Consortium), and is the Kennesaw State University nominee for the University System of Georgia Regents' Teaching Excellence Award for Online Teaching for fiscal year 2015.