Australian Catholic University2010-Present
- Using Technology to Facilitate the Integration of the Theory and the Practice of Pre-Service Teacher Education
- Employing Technology to Utilize Effective Teaching Strategies: Sharing Examples from the PEEL Project
- Learning Designs: A Pre-service Teacher Perspective
- Introducing Learning Design and LAMS to Pre-service teachers: When is the best time to do this?
- Sharing Learning Designs that Work
- Using Online Discussion in a Clinical Rotations Context
- Re-using and sharing Best Practice
- Why re-invent the wheel? Sharing teaching strategies that work
- Towards student-centred uses of learning technologies in Malaysia
- Sharing Best Practice
Leanne Cameron is Lecturer in Educational Studies (ICT) with the Faculty of Education located at the Mount Saint Mary Campus (Strathfield). Her current research investigates ways to improve learning by the effective integration of technology in education.
Prior to her arrival at ACU, she worked with MELCOE (Macquarie University’s E-Learning Centre Of Excellence) in Sydney, where she managed a number of research projects that focussed on helping new university lecturers and teachers develop effective learning designs using LAMS (Learning Activity Management System). Leanne also spent a number of years working as a teacher in both primary and secondary schools and as Technology Trainer for the Department of Education’s Training & Development Directorate.