Go to the NTLS Conference »
Clarion University of Pennsylvania2015-Present
Indiana University of Pennsylvania2011-2014
- Guiding Undergraduate Students in Scripting an Audio Based Story
- Flipping the College Radio Station: Alternative Methods for Training with Digital Story Telling
- Documentary Photography: How Course Modality Impacts Instructor Experience and Student Learning
- High Impact Practices in Digital Media Communication Undergraduate Capstone Experiences: Navigating Digital Story Telling and Client Expectations
- The Impact of Music Genre Preferences on Immediate Recall and Long-Term Memory in e-Learning Modules
- Slack in Education: A Case Study of Alternative Communication for Groupwork in Graduate Level Online Education
- It’s Blog! It may be old news to some, but it may be perceived as a welcome alternative to the discussion board in online digital media courses.
- From Face-to-Face to Cyberspace: How does student performance change in Communication courses?
- Best Practices in Teaching Lighting for Media Production in an Online Environment
- Are Online Media Production Courses Viable? A Survey of Student Interest and Attitude