Vrije Universiteit Brussel, IIED Suriname, Inst. for KnowledgeManagement, Belgium
Belgium - Brussels
Areas of interest
- ICT in education
- innovation in education
Vrije Universiteit Brussel
EdMedia + Innovate Learning 2019
- ICT competences of teachers in Higher Education in Developing countries Challenges for quality education for professional development based on the DigCompEdu framework
- Professionals, education, ICTs and technology: partners in co-ownership of inclusive health care provisions in low-to-medium income countries (LMICs).
- Adult Educators’ beliefs about their ICT competencies and their professional use of ICTs. DigCompEdu and StepUp2ICT as frameworks for professional development
- Collaborative E-learning for professional development Quality improvement of E-learning for CPD in curriculum development in Suriname
- Putting the DigCompEdu framework to work in developing countries. Continued Professional Development for ICT of teachers in Suriname
- ICT readiness of Education Providers for Continued Professional Development of teachers. Tweaking the eMaturity Model as a framework.
- E-learning for (paramedic) telehealth: a roundtable discussion on a powerful combination
- E-learning for paramedic telehealth: Audiology in New Jersey, Paramaribo and the Amazon forest.
- E-learning in collaborative professional development programs The case of training for curriculum design in higher education in Suriname
- The role of education providers in continued professional development related to the use of ICTs in teaching. A systems approach.