Go to the E-Learn 2019 Conference »
Vrije Universiteit Brussel, IIED Suriname, Inst. for KnowledgeManagement, Belgium
Belgium - Brussels
Areas of interest
- ICT in education
- innovation in education
Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- ICT competences of teachers in Higher Education in Developing countries. Challenges for quality education for professional development based on the DigCompEdu framework
- Professionals, education, ICTs and technology: partners in co-ownership of inclusive health care provisions in low-to-medium income countries (LMICs).
- Adult Educators’ Beliefs About Their ICT Competencies and Their Professional Use of ICTs. DigCompEdu and StepUp2ICT as Frameworks for Professional Development
- From global to local and back: an education framework for the realization of the sustainable development goals
- Collaborative E-learning for professional development Quality improvement of E-learning for CPD in curriculum development in Suriname
- Putting the DigCompEdu framework to work in developing countries. Continued Professional Development for ICT of teachers in Suriname
- ICT readiness of Education Providers for Continued Professional Development of teachers. Tweaking the eMaturity Model as a framework.
- E-learning for (paramedic) telehealth: a roundtable discussion on a powerful combination
- E-learning for paramedic telehealth: Audiology in New Jersey, Paramaribo and the Amazon forest.
- E-learning in collaborative professional development programs The case of training for curriculum design in higher education in Suriname