Go to the E-Learn 2019 Conference »
Trinity College, Dublin
- Pre-Service Teachers' Technological Self-Efficacy - an Irish Perspective
- Factors Influencing Pre-Service Teachers' Use of Technology on School Placement - Mind the Gap
- 21 Century Learning –Teachers’ and Students’ Experiences and Views of the Bridge21 Approach within Mainstream Education
- Are Irish Student-Teachers Prepared to be Agents of Change in using IT in Education?
- An Investigation of Student-Teachers’ Use of Social Networks and their Perceptions of Using Technology for Teaching and Learning
- Have Irish Pre-Service Teachers Crossed the Digital Divide?
- Ubiquitous devices – a preparation for student-teachers’ use of technology for teaching and learning?
- Practice What You Preach: Initial Teacher Education In ICT
- Experiences and Expectations of Preservice Teachers in the Republic of Ireland with regard to Information and Communications Technologies in Education