Dr Jorge Reyna
The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Ophthalmologists (RANZCO)
Australia - SALAMANDER BAY
Senior Learning Designer
- From Verbal to Visual: Can Instagram be used to Assess Learning in Higher Education?
- Do We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful? Envy in Educational Technology
- From Verbal to Visual: Instagram (IG) as an Assessment Tool in Higher Education
- #InstaLearn: A Framework to Embed Instagram in Higher Education
- Incorporating Indigenous Voices in Learning Design: A Framework for Medical and Health Sciences Education
- In-Service Teachers Professional Development to Engage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Secondary Students in STEM Disciplines using Digital Media Projects
- A Practical Framework to Design Educational Webinars in the Age of COVID-19
- Flipping the Classroom in First-Year Science Students using H5P Modules
- Learning.Futures Implementation at the Faculty of Science: A Personal Narrative
- Exploring a Framework to Design Desktop Recording Lectures (DRLs)
Jorge Reyna has a PhD in Science Education and is a digital media for learning Scholar with 15 years of experience in educational technology implementation. He also has 5 years of experience in academic teaching science subjects, foundations in teaching and learning and digital media. Jorge is a researcher with more than 80 publications in educational technology including peer-reviewed journals, – book chapters, peer-reviewed conference papers, industry magazines, blogs, etc. Jorge previously runs a successful workshop on designing effective courseware material at a prior EdMedia conference.