Go to the MACTE Conference »
The Florida State University
United States of America - Tallahassee
Jonathan Adams, Full professor, Florida State University School of Information. Teaches Emerging Technologies..
- AI and undergraduate research: A dialog in project-based learning
- TESA: A pedagogical approach to engage, study, and activate technology learning in an interdisciplinary setting.
- Online Learning, Usability, and Learner Experience: Methods and Directions
- Exploring Acceptance and Readiness for E-learning in Northeastern Thailand
- e-Books for Language Learning: Production and Best Practices.
- Acceptance of Online Degrees by Undergraduate Mexican Students
- The acceptability of online teacher certification programs in hiring situations.
- The acceptability of online degrees in teacher training and hiring
- Moodle in Action: A case study of adopting an open-source LMS
- Moodle in action: A case study