North Carolina State University
- Meeting the Teacher Educator Technology Competencies through Online Professional Development for Teacher Education Faculty
- Designing Online Professional Development to meet the Teacher Education Technology Competencies
- Technology Enriched Instruction
- Using the TPACK Framework to Increase Technology use in Higher Education Around the World
- National Technology Leadership Summit (NTLS) Workshop for SITE SIG Leaders
- Revisiting the first CITE Journal and the state of promoting and preparing teachers to use technology in the content areas.
- Supporting Online Professional Learning with National History Day Resources at the Library of Congress : Utilizing primary sources, course management software and web 2.0 tools.
- Faculty Development for Technology Integration: Opportunities and Challenges on a Global Scale
- National Technology Leadership Coalition TPACK Initiative: Illustrating TPACK through Video-based Teaching Cases
- VoiceThread + SCIM-C: Teachers Creating Personal Digital Histories