Go to the SITE 2022 Conference »
University of Würzburg, Germany
- Fostering Teacher Educator Technology Competencies (TETCs) in and with Virtual Reality. Results from an Exploratory Study.
- Fostering Teacher Educator Technology Competencies (TETCs) in and with Virtual Reality. A Case Study.
- Evaluation Design Methodology for Piloting Two Educational Augmented Reality STEM Apps in European Elementary Schools
- Teaching and Learning Processes in Immersive VR – Comparing Expectations of Preservice Teachers and Teacher Educators
- International Perspectives on the Media-related Educational Competencies of Teacher Educators. A Systematic Category-Based Comparison of Competency Frameworks.
- The Integration of Media-Related Studies and Competencies into US and German Initial Teacher Education. A Cross-National Analysis of Contemporary Practices and Trends.