Go to the EdMedia 2023 Vienna Conference »
Ontario Tech University
Canada - Oshawa
- Young adults, movies, and trauma: Educating pre-service teachers about trauma informed practices
- Graffiti in the 21st Century Classroom: Promoting learning and empowerment for students with traditional and digital graffiti
- 'Making' on the path to wellness: How the maker culture can support student wellness
- Supporting 21st Century Student Learning and Well-being with comics: A Review of the Literature
- What Future Teachers Think of ‘Creativity’ and What This Means for Their Future Teaching Practice
- On-line learning: Why is it a source of stress for some post-secondary students?
- Mental Health First Aid: A necessary training for future teachers in virtual and real worlds.
- Exploring Preservice Teachers’ Perceptions of Bullying Through Critical Digital Literacies Lesson Design
- Teacher candidates learn to create classroom websites: Best practice for Bachelor of Education programs
- Co-Constructing Knowledge Through mOOC Design and Development