Jane Louise Hunter
University of Technology Sydney
Australia - Sydney
- STEAM games are good for learning in elementary schools: A study of teacher professional development in the Philippines.
- Switching middle school teachers onto the STEM disciplines using a pedagogical framework for technology integration: The case for High Possibility Classrooms in Australia.
- Big Learning for the Future: High Possibility Classrooms in the Middle School
- High Possibility Classrooms: Technology Integration in Action.
- Creativity, Design Thinking, & Innovation
- Games & Simulations
- New Possibilities with Information Technologies
- Research & Evaluation
- Science Education
- Social Studies Education
- STEM Innovation
- Technological, Pedagogical And Content Knowledge
- Technology Leadership
- Workforce & Community College Education