University of Lapland
- Best of Finland: Adult Playfulness in Simulation-based Healthcare Education
- The effect of digital games on intrinsic motivation in mathematics learning
- Engagement Enhances Well-Being in Simulation-Based Healthcare Education
- Students’ Emotions in Simulation-Based Medical Education
- How to Design Effective Healthcare Computer-based Simulation Games
- Does teaching method affect learning and how meaningful learning is from student perspectives?
- A Computer-Based Simulation to Enhance Official Communication in the Health Care Process— How Does it Promote the Facilitating and Learning Processes?
- Facilitators’ and Students’ Conceptions of Teaching and Learning in Simulation-Based Learning Environment
- How does the facilitating, training and learning model support characteristics of meaningful learning in a simulation-based learning environment from facilitators` and students` perspectives?
- The added pedagogical value of using laptops in computer-supported collaborative learning on a wireless campus