Pace University School of Education
United States of America - New York
I am a professional learner interested in self-directed learning of all types
- What is an Emerging Technology? The SITE Community's Perspective - Online Interactive Tools
- Learning Computational Thinking Together: Lessons from a Collaborative 6th Grade Robotics Program
- Emerging Student Learning Networks: Self-Directed Learning in an Eighth Grade Life Science Classroom
- Developing Computational Thinking Literacy in Teacher Education
- Learning in Commons: Investigating the impact of a social network on the the learning of technology graduate students.
- Teaching to Teach: Inventing and Making in the Classroom
- Building Student Networks: Towards a Connectivist Analysis of Classroom Learning Environments
- The Shape of Disruption: Student Independence in the 5th Grade Classroom
Dr. Gerald Ardito has been working in Education for almost three decades. His experience includes adult education, adolescent Biology, and most recently higher education. He is the Assistant Chair and Assistant Professor of STEM-D Education at Pace University's School of Education. His research interests include the development of self-directed, technology-enhanced learning environments.