LUISS Business School
Italy - Rome
12 years of international managerial experience in a fast-paced innovative working environment as Google. Experienced in digital, innovation, change management, sales, strategy and operations. Proven academic and professional excellence in research, teaching and learning design.
- DIGITRONICS Rubrics for the Digital Teaching and Learning of Mechatronics
- Nurture a psychologically safe hybrid teaching and learning practice
- A Hybrid Teaching and Learning Toolkit for a Creative and Curious Mindset
- Teaching and Learning Digital Design Thinking
- Flipping Learning with Video Sharing in Contexts of Mobile Teaching and Learning
- Nurture the Faculty Transformation Teaching Facilitating and Learning in a Post Digital Era
Former Google leader in the EMEA Google Digital Academy for Curriculum and Innovative Learning Design. Transformational executive focusing on digital innovation, corporate culture and change management. 15+ years of international managerial experience in fast paced innovative working environments as Google. A knack for deploying impactful global projects from strategy to implementation in different industries (Education, Corporate Academies, Shared Services), and international markets (EMEA, Americas, APAC). Proven academic and professional excellence in adult education, learning design, digital. Professor of Practice at LUISS Business School.