Idaho State University
United States of America - Pocatello
- Augmented Reality in Early Learning: Experiences of K-3 Teachers with Merge Cubes
- Technology and Teacher Data Literacy: A Study of PreK-12 Educators’ Data Literacy Skills
- Technology Pedagogical Practices in English Classrooms: A Case Study of High School Teachers
- Wearable Technology: Improving Mathematical Classroom Discourse using Pivothead Eyeglasses
- Early Childhood/Elementary On-going Assessment: Characteristics of Developmentally Appropriate Technology-Enabled Formative Assessment Tools
- Effective Instructional Technology Courses: Reflection on the changes implemented to Enhance Pre-service Teachers’ TPACK Knowledge
- Technology and Young Children: Preparing to Play with Technology
- Assessment of Instructional Technology Tools: How do Teachers Assess the Effectiveness of Instructional Technology Tools Integrated in K-12 Learning Environments?
- Teaching Critical Thinking on the Internet: Skills Teacher Candidates Need to Access Effective Online Resources
- Using Digital Cameras to Support Self-Assessment and Reflective Process in Young Children
Dr. Ntuli is an Associate Professor in the Department of Teaching and Educational Studies. Her expertise and training is in curriculum and instruction, early childhood education, instructional technology, and children’s literature and writing. Her assignment at ISU includes teaching blended early childhood undergraduate and graduate courses. Dr. Ntuli’s research interest focuses on technology use and practice in early childhood instruction, teacher education, and assessment.