Go to the SITE 2020 Conference »
- Long-term Effects of CAI in Early Education: Evidence from Three Districts
- Using CAI with Fidelity: Impacts on Literacy Skills of Kindergarten Students Across Demographics
- Improving Math Skills Using Technology
- Does the Impact of Technology on Literacy Persist?
- Reinforcing Second Grade Literacy Skills Using a Computer-Adaptive Reading Program
- Effects of Long-Term and Early Use of CAI on Students’ Literacy Skills
- Educational Equity Using Computer-Assisted Instruction
- Can CAI Improve Literacy and Mathematics Achievement in Young Low Socioeconomic Status Students?
- Using Adaptive CAI to Supplement Literacy Development in Early Learners
- Preparing Students to Kindergarten Using UPSTART at Home