Go to the E-Learn 2019 Conference »
Trinity College, University of Dublin
- Pre-Service Teachers' Technological Self-Efficacy - an Irish Perspective
- Factors Influencing Pre-Service Teachers' Use of Technology on School Placement - Mind the Gap
- Professional Use of Technology on School Placement - an Irish study
- Using ePortfolios in a College of Education - an interim report
- Teacher Identified Uses of Technology in the Classroom - an Irish cohort.
- A Vision for Education in 2026 – the Views of a Cohort of Pre-Service and In-Service Teachers.
- What Should We Investigate Next? A Scoping Exercise to Identify Variables of Relevance in Teachers’ Views on Technology-Related Issues
- Teachers, Leaders, Technology and Change: 10-9-8-7-6-5-…
- Self-Reported Competency and Technology Acceptance: Investigating the Relationship for a Cohort of Irish Pre-Service Teachers
- Part 1: A Global Look at the Future of Teaching: How Will ICT Impact Nations?