Go to the SITE 2022 Conference »
Royal Roads University
Canada - Victoria
- Building Online Learning Communities: Using an Online Module to Enhance Student Experience
- Co-creation of the Digital Space: Examining the use of web-based tools in Fully Online Learning Community (FOLC) environments
- Fostering a pedagogy of care in digital learning environments: One institution’s approach to caregiving in online spaces.
- Exploring cross-cultural digital competencies: Building the Global Educational Learning Observatory, GELO
- Exploring social immediacy/intimacy in fully online learning communities through synchronous tools.
- Taking up the promise of the Applied Design, Skills and Technologies curriculum: Taking Making into Classrooms Toolkit and companion online experience
- Are you readieee? Taking the “eek” out of participating in fully online communities: Exploring Readiness using the Fully Online Learning Community (FOLC) Model
- Learning outcomes and program mapping: Tools for transparent assessment
- Self-assessment of online participation: Using a reflective approach to enhancing student experience
- Are you ready? Assessing Digital Competencies for Online Learning via the General Technology Confidence and Use (GTCU) Instrument