Go to the E-Learn 2018 Conference »
I am interested in using technology in elementary mathematics classrooms and in graduate-level education courses.
- Technology Practices of Teacher Candidates during Field Experiences: What Are They Using and How Prepared Are They?
- Student Perceptions of Features that Contribute to Their Successes in Online Courses
- Pinterest + Research = Preservice Teachers’ Strategic Use of Instructional Strategies
- The Integration of Accessibility Features to Increase Access to Online Courses in Higher Education
- Preservice Teachers + Pinterest = Engaging Content Development
- Setting up a University iPad Lab for Preservice Teachers to Develop Technology Skills for the Classroom
- Preservice Teachers + Pinterest = TPACK in Action
- Technology Use During Field Experiences: Preservice Teachers' Perceptions
- Preservice Teachers' Use of Technology in Elementary Classrooms During Year-Long Junior Mentoring Field Experiences
- ‘APP’lications for Mobile Computing in K-12 and Pre-service Education
I teach in the teacher education program as Southwest Minnesota State University in Marshall, MN.