Go to the SITE 2020 Conference »
Chung Yuan Christian University
Taiwan - Taoyuan
- Applying the FLIPPED model in a university-level engineering mathematics course
- A Study on Problem Solving Competency of "Creative Problem Solving" Course in MOOCs.
- Developing an instrument for the growth of college students’ e-tutoring competencies
- A Game and Accelerometer-based CAPTCHA Scheme for Mobile Learning System
- The Construction of a Social Learning Environment for Individuals in the Cloud Computing Environment
- The Development of a Pervasive Collaborative LMS 2.0
- A RIA-Based Collaborative Learning System for E-Learning 2.0
- An Ontology-Based Ubiquitous Learning Grid
- A Collaborative Grid for Mobile Learning of English
- A Grid Service Oriented Platform for Mobile Learning of English
Ching-Jung Liao is Associate Professor of the Department of Information Management at Chung Yuan Christian University. He initiated e-tutoring project in 2012. His research focuses on the cloud computing technology and outcome-based education.