Go to the SITE 2022 Conference »
University of North Texas
United States of America - Denton
- Bridging the Gap Between Traditional Pedagogies and Digital Technologies “Challenges and Misalignments”
- The Key to the Digital Transformation of K-12: Providing Teachers with Deeply-Digital Curricula
- The WeCollabrify Suite of Free, Collabrified, ProductivityApps: Supporting Synchronous Collaboration InPrimary/Middle Grades
- Social Learning: Supporting Student Collaboration 24/7
- Synchronous Collaboration on iPads & Android Devices: Here Today!
- Learnings from Singapore: It Takes An Ecology to Change a School
- Barriers and Limitations of Mobile Device Integration: The Case of Nan Chiau Primary School (Singapore)
- Synchronous Collaboration on iPads & Androids: WeCollabrify In YOUR Classroom!
- Smartphones as Learning Devices in Primary School:A Case Study from Singapore
- Under What Conditions Does Computer Use Positively Impact Student Achievement? Supplemental vs. Essential Use