Go to the E-Learn 2019 Conference »
University of Geneva
Switzerland - Geneva
- Towards a circular economy of learning environments
- More than à la carte international research methodology courses: towards researching professionals and professional researchers? The RESET-Francophone project.
- A project for transitional education of doctoral applicants in educational technology
- Requirements for learning scenario and learning process analytics
- A community portal for professional development
Barbara obtained her PhD from TECFA (Educational Technologies and Learning) , Faculty of Psychology and Education, University of Geneva in 2009. She works as an instructional designer and researcher at the University of Geneva since 2000.