United States of America - New York
- Technology Binds or Blinds? Different Countries Similar Issues
- Technology Unplugged: Different Countries Similar Issues
- Emergent Pedagogies – What is an Emerging Technology? The SITE Community’s Perspective
- What is an Emerging Technology? The SITE Community's Perspective - Virtual Reality, Child Robot Interaction, and Simulation
- What is an Emerging Technology? The SITE Community's Perspective - Online Interactive Tools
- Developing Computational Thinking Literacy in Teacher Education
- Computational Thinking with Educational Robotics
- Transforming Teacher Education through Transdisciplinary Projects: Different Cultures Similar Issues
- Urgent need for Computing Education for K-12 students: What is happening outside of the US?
- Promoting Innovation Literacy in Education through Educational Robotics
Amy Eguchi is an Associate Professor of Education at Bloomfield College in New Jersey, USA. She holds her M.A. in Child Development from Pacific Oaks College, Ed.M. in Education from Harvard Graduate School of Education, and Ph.D. in Education from the University of Cambridge and has an extensive experience using educational robotics as a learning tool both with students and teachers in K-12 setting. She also teaches educational robotics to undergraduates. In addition, she runs a competitive robotics after school team at The School at Columbia University. She has been involved in RoboCupJunior, an educational robotics competition, since 2000, as the technical committee and organizing committee members, as well as the co-chair and general chair, in international, national, and local levels. In addition, she is a Vice President of RoboCup Federation representing RoboCupJunior and a member of the RoboCup Federation Board of Trustees. In addition, she has been involved in several international collaboration with educational robotics projects including the CoSpace educational robotics projects with the Advanced Robotics and Intelligent Control Centre (ARICC) at Singapore Polytechnic, Singapore.