Go to the EdMedia 2023 Vienna Conference »
Miyagi University of Education :Technology Education
- A Proposal of E-Learning for Skills of Traditional Japanese Wood-Processing Including Evaluation of Condition of Cut Surface
- Prototype of an E-learning System to Learn Motor Skills for a Traditional Japanese Wood-Processing
- Development of a Skill Practice Management System (PMS) for Learning Japanese Traditional Craft Tools by Using Smartphones
- The Differences of Educational Effectiveness between Using Videos and Using Virtual World for learning modules in action observation
- The Effectiveness to Improve Lectures by Using Students Keywords on "Instructional Kitchen Studio (IKS)" system.