Adriana D' Alba
University of West Georgia
United States of America - Carrollton
- Online Group Work: Yeah or Nay? Student-Generated Suggestions for Online Collaboration
- A Discussion on an ID Framework for Production, Inclusion, and Assessment of AR/VR Artifacts for Online Learning
- Fostering a Sense of Presence in Online Instruction through the Use of a 3Dimensional Virtual Environment
- Building a 3-dimensional virtual museum for learning: An updated perspective.
- uCode@UWG: Building Kids' Interest in STEM-C.
- Leveraging Design-Based Research to Deliver Meaningful, Engaging, and Enriching Online Asynchronous Discussions.
- Effects of Multimedia Video in Learning Human Anatomy
- Students’ perceptions of web-based and 3Dimensional museums
- Analyzing participants' perceptions, attitudes, and knowledge outcomes in an art museum tour, after using a 3dimensional virtual museum.
- Comparing the effectiveness and knowledge acquisition between a 3D virtual and a traditional museum exhibit